One of New York’s most exclusive department stores, Bergdorf's was established in 1899 by Herman Bergdorf who employed Edwin Goodman as the house designer and tailor. In 1901 Goodman purchased an interest in the company it was renamed Bergdorf Goodman. In 1914, Goodman became the first couturier to introduce ready-to-wear, making Bergdorf Goodman a destination for American and French fashion. In the 1920s the store expanded to include their famous fur salon and created Miss Bergdorf, a ready-to-wear line for younger customers. Over the years, it employed famous designers to create its own house range of quality clothing and although being sold several times through the decades, Bergdorf Goodman is still in business and is still considered a fashion Mecca.
No products in this collection